The Great Unwashed: John has a long mustache, John has a long mustache


"I'm part of CMSM (Central Maine Student Militia) (CHECK US OUT: www.myspace.com/cmsmhq) (I know, I'm that cheap, putting a link to the group right there)

Follow the constitution people, its supposed to be the surpreme law of the land. And if you don't know your rights NAMED not GIVEN to you under it, then go google it for christ sake. Lets not make the same mistakes our parent's generation made in not caring enough...

To all military members, senators, representatives, Law Enforcement officers, militia/minute men, presidents, etc... UPHOLD YOUR OATH!

I LOVE THE PONTIAC FIREBIRD TRANS AM/GTA/FIREHAWK/FORMULA. I can't say I have a favorite year, because I like the looks of the 3rd generation with the power of the 2nd or 4th generation. Any year looks fucking awesome and I'll buy what I can afford. BRING BACK THE 'BIRD!" [MySpace]

No comments:

Post a Comment